Helping you build Social Proof
Pleomatic's Social Network Marketing across targeted social media channels helps your brand or product - improve its online brand awareness, customer engagement and audience growth. Social Network Marketing is a solid, measurable plan where we are committed to develop consistent and valuable content which is relevant to your brand and story. With E4 Marketing we help you build brands, win trust and shorten sales cycle.
Reach thousands of customers and prospects all over the globe without zero advertising costs. Listen, respond and interact successfully with your customers and prospects on Social networks and build your Brand. Talk to Social Media expert now »
How Social Network Marketing works?
Top Social media channels for Brand Building
- Facebook: More than 955 million users. Majority between 18-25; 60% being female. Best opportunity for community building with customers.
- Twitter: More than 555 million users. Majority between 26-34; 57 % female. Best tool for interacting in real-time, listen to the voice of the customer & provide support.
- Google Plus+: More than 170 million users. Majority between 26-34; 63 % male. Platform for driving visibility around your brand.
- LinkedIn: More than 150 million users. Majority between 26-34, directly followed by 35-44. The number 1 B2B social networking tool to target influential, affluent and connected professionals.
- Pinterest: More than 12 Million Users. Majority between 26-44; 68 % female. A viral platform for sharing stories via pictures.
- Youtube: With 3 billion daily views, this video-sharing platform is the world's 2nd largest search engine (behind Google) and the 3rd most-visited website in the world. This present a huge opportunity for Branding & Educating your prospects *estimates as of Nov 2012
Top benefits of Social Network Marketing
- Develop buzz & interest around a new product.
- Validate a new product or service using social media as a research platform.
- Engage users to generate relevant & targeted traffic to your site.
- Gain market share by providing customer/client service through social media.
- Generate registrations to branded events through social.
- Monitor your reputation, your news mentions, your PR campaigns, your employees, or your competition.
- Create relationships using social media with people who might not otherwise know about our products or service
How we implement Social Network Marketing?
1. Understand your product, service or niche To communicate and address your target audience, we need to know about your product or brand. We have experts in more than 17 different industry verticals who understand your market, sentiment and your goals.
2. Carefully select social networks Selection depends on the type of business you have. Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are widely used and preferred for marketing for B2C services. On the other hand, if you are in to B2B products or services - LinkedIn is preffered. Twitter is best used for Online PR activities & to share real-time updates with your audience.
3. Target the right Audience In order to focus social marketing in the right way, its important to know what kind of audience you are targeting. It includes all the demographics (e.g. gender, age, education) and socio-graphic information on how consumer interact with the social media. For each audience type, we break down and research age, income, location, and reasons for possibly buying your products/services.
4. Implement Social Media Marketing At this stage, we create Professional Brand pages for you in Social Networks, add stories about your company's background and describe the nature of your brand and its services. The presentation and content are the two things that gives a strong impression on the minds of the visitors. Reviews, Embedded tweets, social sharing, conversations, customer feedback and statistics all add credibility and, critically, expedite the user's journey towards building trust in a brand, which is a vital and very necessary step before they will become a customer.
5. Engage with your Audience Its relatively easy to attract a consumer on social network, but much harder to actually keep them engaged with the campaign and remain connected. We add value to the engagement so that it triggers the user to join the discussion and spread the word virally.
6. Metrics and Evaluation We use a variety of media monitoring and sentiment analysis tools to determine the success of Social Network Marketing campaign like Google Analytics, Klout and HootSuite.
A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is - it is what consumers tell each other it is
Scott Cook, Co-founder, Intuit
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Social Network Marketing Strategy?My business is offline, can I still use social network marketing?
Social media is just a communications channel. You can use social media even if you have nothing to sell online. Our Social Network Marketing campaign helps in leading people toward the sale - whether that's a phone consultation with you or a visit to your store.
Social Media is better to be on frequently in very quick bursts rather than to put an hour in once a week. This is where we come into play and make sure, visitor engagement is not lost.
It depends on the type of business you have. For an example, for a designer line of clothes its not a good idea to run social networking marketing campaigns on LinkedIN. We would rather focus on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Youtube. We also send you a report - where your clicks are coming from, which site is sending you the highest-converting traffic and more.
Yes, you will. For local businesses, its important to let people know what's going on with your business. Post content about a stock clearance sale or a book signing event at your book store or any other offerings without having to take up your time with one-on-one conversations.
Social Media is all about engagement with your clients, and thus we have experts who are experienced in 17 different industry verticals and know your business philosophy. Thus you can be sure of leveraged conversations with your clients. We can also work with your team and formulate a social media marketing strategy that can be effectively implemented.
We offer a Trial campaign where we present you a factual report at the end of 45 days of running Social Network Marketing Campaign for your product or service.
We use our own campaign monitoring software along with Google Analytics, Klout and HootSuite for monitoring customer sentiment, intent among various other metrics.